TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By participating in any event (including club tours) organised and hosted by Platinum Club Tours, you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
1. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Platinum Club Tours cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such, Platinum Club Tours events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
2. Platinum Club Tours events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Platinum Club Tours urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
3. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in Platinum Club Tours events and must inform Platinum Club Tours of the full nature of their condition before participating.
4. All Platinum Club Tours participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards, and other non-government issued identification.
5. All tickets must be purchased before you may participate Platinum Club Tours events. Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc.) will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
6. You may not change or cancel tickets after purchase with any distributor. Direct sales made by Platinum Club Tours may be refunded for another ticket provided at Platinum Club Tours’s discretion.
7. Platinum Club Tours reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Platinum Club Tours will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
8. Platinum Club Tours reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Platinum Club Tours will endeavour to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
9. Platinum Club Tours accepts no liability for participant’s behaviour and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Platinum Club Tours will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
10. The participant agrees to indemnify Platinum Club Tours (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc.) against any third-party claims as a result of the participant’s behaviour and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
11. All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Platinum Club Tours reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behaviour. Platinum Club Tours accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event
REFUND POLICY: This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded • Limit 10 vouchers per purchaser, up to 10 additional as gifts • Each voucher is good for 1 person • Must be 18+ with valid ID • Starting locations vary. Visit PlatinumClubTours.com for details • Advance reservations are required and subject to availability • Merchant rescheduling / cancelation policy applies • The deal is valid only for tickets on one Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Entire value must be used in a single visit.